Offset cantilevered column allows maximum usable space underneath
A cantilever umbrella is designed to eliminate the need for a centre post, thus providing maximum lounging space beneath. Cantilever umbrellas at Creative Shade Solutions are manufactured to comply with worldwide wind codes, so you be can assured of structural integrity even in the harshest of Australian environments. Our cantilever umbrellas can be made with an optional pivoting mechanism located at the top of the column which increases the weatherproof protection space if required. Low voltage lighting and ceramic bar heaters can be added by the owner for night time entertaining and thermal comfort during the cooler months.
Our Cantilever umbrella features:
- Available in sizes ranging from 2.5m to 6.0m
- Come with either a square or octagonal canopy
- High wind rating:
- 100km/hour (2.5m, 3.0m, and 3.6m umbrellas)
- 50km/hour (4.5m and 6.0m umbrellas)
- Supplied with inground or bolt down base option (hot dip galvanized and powder coated to a colour-bond colour of your choice)
- Fully retractable, can be tilted and rotated 360 degrees allowing you to secure shade throughout the day
- The canopy is 100% acrylic, water resistant and comes with or without a valance (please note additional charges apply if you require a valance)
- The valance can be either straight or scalloped
The canopy is available in 10 different colours:
- Marine Blue
- Heritage Green
For more information on colour options and specifications for our umbrellas click here.
All umbrellas are manufactured locally in North Brisbane by a team with over 15 years of manufacturing experience. They come with a 2-year warranty for both the frame and canopy.